FRISCO, TX–(Marketwired – Mar 3, 2016) – Monolith Software (Monolith), the leading provider of next-generation, unified service assurance solutions, today announced the company’s notable 2015 market and company growth. Company achievements for 2015 that contributed to its 40 percent revenue increase (on a GAAP basis), include new AssureNow™ platform feature enhancements, additional vertical market entries and renewing over 97 percent of customer maintenance contracts.
2015 represents Monolith’s most aggressive software development year to date, as the company continued to enhance its AssureNow to support hybrid networks, legacy environments and SDN/NFV infrastructure — on a single unified platform. Additionally, the offering is uniquely positioned to optimize network availability and enable real-time deployment of service assurance fulfillment. New 2015 product enhancements include:
- SLM Thresholds and Notifications
- Enhanced Flow Support
- New Topology options
- Predictive Trend Thresholds
- Software Development Kit
Throughout 2015, Monolith experienced an increase in the size and scope of AssureNow deployments across wireless, cable, gaming, financial, and service provider markets as well as being selected by a managed services organization in the United Kingdom, to support a Tier 1 cellular network.
Additional 2015 AssureNow momentum highlights include:
- Selected by the World Communications Association as the 2015 Network Innovation award winning platform, enabling Eir to retire legacy IBM Netcool, Infovista, EMC Smarts, HP OV and Nagios deployments.
- Deployed by one of the largest Massively Multi-Player Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) gaming providers.
- Addition of several industry leading system integrators to provide focus on global communication service providers.
“We are proud AssureNow is becoming the preferred platform to lower integration costs while providing our customers with the ability to support new applications faster,” said Bill Cannon, CEO, Monolith Software. “We are poised for even stronger momentum in 2016 and look forward to delivering new features and rapid ROI to our customers by leveraging, enriching and retiring legacy management tools.”